Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wildcard Preview Podcast

I have taken the liberties of setting up a podcast that went much longer than I thought it would previewing this weekend's wildcard games as well as a look ahead to who I think has the best chance of making the Super Bowl. There are some sound difficulties and odd sounds in parts so please just bare with them and don't get too frightened. My family was sleeping as I did this so even though I am alone with in my room with my door closed, sound waves carry in this house so I ended up whispering a bit and thus at times it is difficult to discern what I am saying.

Enjoy it anyway! And given the surprisingly strong built-in microphone in my computer and the fact that after all these years I have finally gotten a 21st century cell phone, maybe next time I can call some of you and get your thoughts via phone. It would work. After all, I'm pretty sure every twitch I had in the past 20 minutes got picked up.

So sit back, relax, bare through the random sounds, especially at the beginning when it sounds like I'm drowning in a toilet, and enjoy JFein's exclusive wildcard preview podcast!

1 comment:

  1. A belated congratulations to me as this podcast represents my 1,000th blog post. Thank you all for your continued patronage as I would not be able to do this without you and your support!

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.