Monday, January 18, 2010

Song Of The Day: The Caps Rap By Someone Who Has No Shame In Life

Seeing as I'm fairly lazy, I don't think Song of The Day will be returning full time, but this is too good not to pass up.

I've seen some pretty bad things in my life, and even though the Washington Capitals may have beaten the Flyers on the scoreboard yesterday, but after viewing this, I can safely say that the moral victory of the day was won by the Flyers and their fans when this video landed into the hands of Philly fans on Twitter.

Words can't describe the awfulness that is The Caps Rap, so I will just post it here and let you watch and laugh and sigh with me. I'm telling you it's like a car wreck, it's awful but you can't stop turning away from it.



First of all, what the hell? Secondly, WHAT THE HELL? Seriously? Is it possible to lose points in the standings if one of your fans goes on YouTube and does that?

Two things on the plus side, at least the Caps fans and Flyers fans can agree that the Penguins are Nature's Crybabies and secondly, it does give me satisfaction knowing that our very own kt1000 is a YouTube whose video has now been seen by over 50,000 people and is being linked throughout the hockey and CollegeHumor interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.