Friday, January 22, 2010

Jon Stewart Has A Special Comment For Keith Olbermann (UPDATED)

I know I said on Twitter last night that I was not going to post the video, but rather just watch and laugh at my own pleasure, however I saw the video this morning, and am in the process of giving into my funny bone. I will spare you though another rant on my part, and just post this video of Jon Stewart doing a parody of Keith Olbermann from The Daily Show last night and be done with it.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Special Comment - Keith Olbermann's Name-Calling
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis

Very well done, sir. Very well done.

UPDATE: Like I said, I won't make this about a rant, but I will point out intelligent conversations of the accuracy of Olbermann on his assertions. If you don't feel like reading a political article, I will let you in that the best and most generous scorecard out there for Olbermann has him at 50% accuracy, also known to us college students as a failing grade. The not so generous one has Olbermann correct on only one point out of 8.

Here are the links and you can judge for yourself which is right.

Olbermann scores 4 out of 8, 50%

Olbermann scores 1 out of 8, 12.5%

Having read through both scorecards, and thought about it myself, I will score Olbermann a whopping 1.5. Scott Brown was in-fact an ex-nude model and he gets half a point for "tea-bagger". Scott Brown did have a fundraiser for the Tea Party Movement, what is the intended allusion, however, taking things at exact face value, there is no proof that Scott Brown actually tea-bagged someone. In fact, he is straight, so the literal tea-bagging is highly unlikely. Regardless, the intended allusion is right, so half a point is scored to Olbermann, bringing my score for him up to 1.5 out of 8. Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.