Friday, February 19, 2010

Oh Noes! The Heroes Voted Out Stephenie!

Here is the end of last night's episode and the subsequent downfall of Kyle Kendrick's fiancee Philadelphia's favorite Survivor, Stephenie LaGrossa. Get your hankies ready.



I can't make it through that video with crying and bawling my eyes out. Really. I just can't. Stephenie!!! NO! We'll miss you.

Moving on, though, on the plus side of things, Kyle Kendrick has a new idol. I like Kyle Kendrick and unless the Phillies bring in a free agent, I would like to see him get back in the starting rotation and try to prove himself. He's really re-dedicated himself over this off-season and while his past results have never been something to cheer and write home about, I think if given one more chance, Kendrick may just show us a little thing or 2 that Doc taught him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.