Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Game 5 Of The 2008 World Series Has Nothing On This Soccer Game

I'll post an updated version of my World Cup Qualification post either later tonight or tomorrow, but for now, just sit back, relax, and watch this own goal by Poland that ultimately wound up sending Slovakia to their first World Cup since the break of Czechoslovakia. Oh, yeah, one more thing, this goal took place in the snow!

\

Good times! And congrats to Slovakia on advancing to the World Cup!

And aspeaking of snow in October, Bloomsburg is currently under a winter storm watch from tomorrow morning through Friday morning! I have seen many odd weather happenings in my life, but not once have I ever lived somewhere where snow fell in the month of freakin' October!

2 comments:

  1. You watching the Boise State game tonight? I'm over at the Boise State blog commenting.

    /Nathan Brice is a tool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably only bits and pieces. I'm chalking the sidewalks for a group that I'm in at 9:15 (which will most likely be a futile effort given the forecast for tomorrow) and the Costa Rica-U.S. game is on as well.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.