Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Your Week 7 NFL Schedule

Wow. I can't believe it's finally Week 7. Increcible how fast time flies.

Anyways, I will NOT be around for the big live blog this Sunday. There's a slim chance I might be back before the late game ends, but other than that, I won't be around much this weekend until Sunday Night Football. I'll be home with the family this weekend where I get my precious DirecTV, NFL Sunday Ticket, and RedZone Channel and I'll be comically laughing as my brother cheers for Brett Favre and his Vikings. Yes, this is the same kid who 6 months ago despised Favre more than any other player in the NFL. Now he loves him. Go figure.

Regardless, here are your maps and schedule. Are you ready? Here we go!!! (all times eastern)

Map of who gets what CBS game.

New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@ London) 1:00 (CBS - Jim Nantz and Phil Simms)
San Diego Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 (CBS - Dick Enberg and Dan Fouts)
Indianapolis Colts @ St. Louis Rams 1:00 (CBS - Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcots)

New York Jets @ Oakland Raiders 4:05 (CBS - Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf)
Buffalo Bills @ Carolina Panthers 4:05 (CBS - Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker)

Map of who gets what Fox early game.

Minnesota Vikings @ Pittsburgh Steelers 1:00 (Fox - Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, and Tony Siragusa)
San Francisco 49ers @ Houston Texans 1:00 (Fox - Chirs Myers and Brian Billick)
Green Bay Packers @ Cleveland Browns 1:00 (Fox - Ron Pitts and John Lynch)

Map of who gets what Fox late game.

Atlanta Falcons @ Dallas Cowboys 4:15 (Fox - Thom Brennaman and Troy Aikman)
New Orleans Saints @ Miami Dolphins 4:15 (Fox - Dick Stockton and Charles Davis)
Chicago Bears @ Cincinnati Bengals 4:15 (Fox - Sam Rosen and Tim Ryan)

Sunday Night Football
Arizona Cardinals @ New York Giants 8:20 (NBC - Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth)

Monday Night Football
Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins 8:30 (ESPN - Mike Tirico, Ron Jaworski, and Jon Gruden)

For those with an odd sense of morbid curiousity, if I were here doing the live blog, the games that I would get would be New England-Tampa Bay, New York Jets-Oakland (yes, this is a week where KYW and WYOU are showing 2 different games, although some may not consider the latter of the 2 an actual game), Minnesota-Pittsburgh, and Atlanta-Dallas.

Like I said, I should be back for the start of the SNF game, and I will be chatting with the usual gang over at 12StepDrop/Awful Announcing.

Another announcement along that lines. Tomorrow's game will be the last day of the NLCS live blogs, win or lose for the Phillies. If a Game 6 or 7 is needed, I will be watching the game with my family. I can set a blog up if you want me to, and I might even utter a blurb or 2 in the open thread/live blog during the commercials, but that would be it. And I guess theoretically, the same might be said if you guys decide to put up a live blog on Sunday (didn't someone else mention taking the week off next Sunday as well?).

5 comments:

  1. Oof! Myers and Billick for me this week. Guess I'll listen to the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean to say that Billick does not do double duty as the 49ers radio analyst as well?

    /Mookie'd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to stay home this weekend. It's suppose to snow in the Sierra's and I don't want to go through the hassle of snow chains and delays going to Reno. So I'll probably stay home and have the live blog over at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the good thing about the Skins game this week is it's on Monday.

    I get 3 games on Sunday afternoon from FOX/CBS that are getting the top crews and the greatest distribution.

    NE/TB will probably be a blowout but it's in London and the Pats may try for 70 points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, everybody gets to watch my crappy Deadskins robbing the nation of two professional football teams playing on MNF.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.