Friday, October 16, 2009

If You Can't Win Game 2, You Might As Well Make Fun Of A Dodgers Fan From Game 1

As you all know from my vlogs, I have glasses. I've had them since I was in elementary school. And as you can imagine, I have had more than my fair share of embarassing instances with them falling off, getting lost, and so on and so forth. But lucky for me, at least none of that occured on national TV like it did for this Dodgers fan. Thanks to The Fightins for finding this hilarious video.



LOL!

Then again, I imagine that that was a good thing for him as I presume he would have rather NOT seen that Ibanez 3-run homerun off of George Sherill.

2 comments:

  1. That's why I wear contacts now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would rather not have seen that Ibanez homer off of Georgie.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.