Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Your Week 6 NFL Schedule

Holy Hell! It's Week 6 already! I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that I will in fact be around this week for the live blog. The bad news is I will NOT be around next week (for at least the first part of it; I'll probably make the tail-end of the late games and SNF). That week that I won't be around does fall at a good time, though, because the Eagles have an MNF showdown with the Redskins that week, so fear not, my fellow friends, you won't miss any of my inane cheering for my beloved Eagles!

With that being said, here is the maps and list of announcers for this week's games and for the first time this year, I get 2 CBS games at once! It's CBS with the doubleheadr this week, so without further ado, are you ready? Here is your Week 6 broadcasting schedule! (games I get are in bold; all times eastern)

Map of who gets what Fox games.

New York Giants @ New Orleans Saints 1:00 (Fox - Thom Brennaman and Troy Aikman)
Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers 1:00 (Fox - Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, and Tony Siragusa)
Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00 (Fox - Dick Stockton and Charles Davis)
St. Louis Rams @ Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00 (Fox - Ron Pitts and John Lynch)

Philadelphia Eagles @ Oakland Raiders 4:05 (Fox - Sam Rosen and Tim Ryan)
Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks 4:05 (Fox - Chris Myers and Brian Billick)

Map of who gets what CBS early game.

Baltimore Ravens @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 (CBS - Greg Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf)
Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers 1:00 (CBS - Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcots)
Kansas City Chiefs @ Washington Redskins 1:00 (CBS - Ian Eagle and Rich Gannon)
Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 (CBS - Don Criqui and Randy Cross)

Map of who gets what CBS late game

Tennessee Titans @ New England Patriots 4:15 (CBS - Jim Nantz and Phil Simms)
Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets 4:15 (CBS - Dick Enberg and Dan Fouts)

Sunday Night Football
Chicago Bears @ Atlanta Falcons 8:20 (NBC - Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth)

Monday Night Football
Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers 8:30 (ESPN - Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers)

Too bad the Eagles don't have a Fox early game because that would mean that I get 3 games at the same time, something that did happen a few times last year. Oh well. I know I'm about to re-go over something I've explained over 1,000 times, but it seems like everytime something like this comes up that they don't get how this is possible or they are unsure of what's going on. I am in a college in a small town not near any big city, therefore, I pick up 2 different CBS affiliates, KYW Philadelphia and WYOU Scranton. This week, those affiliates are not airing the same game at 1:00 ET, therefore, I get both games. However, for some strange reason, when it comes to Fox, I only get WOLF Wilkes-Barre (sometimes listed as WOLF Scranton or WOLF Wilkes-Barre Scranton) and I do not get WTXF Philadelphia, thus the occasional discrepencies there, although not once in my time here as that station not shown an Eagles game when they are on.

4 comments:

  1. You have to see this storm out here in California. Rain is coming down sideways because the wind is blowing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. We get those here every once in awhile. Fun to watch from inside, not so fun to be caught in outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....I live 120 miles from Oakland, but I can't watch the Oakland-Philadelphia game. You live 3,000 miles away and will be able to watch that game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the joys of being 120 miles away from one of the worst teams in football!

    /No sellout'd.
    //Local blackout'd.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.