Saturday, October 17, 2009

Week 6 NFL Picks

The Phillies game must have unconsciously knocked me into a state of senility as I have resorted to basically screaming my NFL picks in a vlog. Enjoy!



For those too lazy to view the video, here are the picks written down.

Cincinnati over Houston
Green Bay over Detroit
Jacksonville over St. Louis
Minnesota over Baltimore
New York Giants over New Orleans
Pittsburgh over Cleveland
Carolina over Tampa Bay
Kansas City over Washington
Philadelphia over Oakland
Arizona over Seattle
New England over Tennessee
New York Jets over Buffalo
Atlanta over Chicago
Denver over San Diego

5 comments:

  1. I get it. You're channeling the movie Shine, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it you've never seen Shine, with Geoffrey Rush? About the concert pianist who suffers the nervous breakdown?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kt: Never seen it, and I'm not sure if I've even ever heard of it.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.