Friday, October 2, 2009

High School Kid Emulates DeSean Jackson; Loses Game For Team

I've seen some funny finishes to football games in my life, but I think this finish to this football game between Mt. Mansfield High School and Otter Vally High School might just take the cake. Just watch what happens when an Otter Valley player catches an end of game desperation field goal by Mt. Mansfield that fell short.



Wow. Congrats to Mt. Mansfield for the big win but I feel bad for that Otter Valley kid. Not only did he cost his team the game, but he is also a YouTube sensation in a way that he never thought that he would be. Tough break, kid, but hey, DeSean Jackson would be proud, right? Good times.......goooooooood times.

2 comments:

  1. OT, but I really hope that RJBO remembers that Tylenol PM and a 1/5 of Johnnie Walker Blue do not go together....

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.