Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MLB Typos Rule!

Great find last night by Awful Announcing on mlb.com. We've seen this before and we'll see it again in the future no doubt, but whenever a major website has a pre-made graphic to go up immediately following the game and then something like last night's bottom of the 9th happens, hilarity ensues. Take for instance, this graphic that was posted on MLB.com right after the Phillies won.

Too funny!

It's amazing, even when the Dodgers win NLCS games they still lose! Oh, wait....

3 comments:

  1. I found that and a tip o' the hat to the Chris Creamer Sports Logo message baords (http://boards.sportslogos.net) for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ JC: Sorry, AA is one of the first sites I visit when I first go online and that's where I saw it. I only saw your post and email after I posted from AA.

    But I did click on your link in the email and I could not find that thread...

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.