Monday, October 19, 2009

Meet The Pigeon


The pigeon in the Eagles-Raiders game had many fine moments for them, including getting in the way of Brent Celek on a completion, but this one on a kickoff return has to be the most bizarrre. Watch as the pigeon lines up with the Raiders and then flies down the field with the Raiders! I'm serious.



Seeing as I could not strangle that damned pigeon during the game, I'll settle for laughing and watching as his Australain friend learns a lesson or 2 about being on the field during a cricket match.



You know, one day I'm going to look back at this game and laugh my ass off, because I'm sure truly to the casual fan, the pigeon is really funny, but for now, I just want to strangle that thing and/or fire a football right at it and send the damn thing into another universe. And this is coming from someone who, to a certain extent, cares about animals! But if you do me wrong, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be pissed off at you. Case and point, the Raiders Pigeon.

2 comments:

  1. OT, but here are the UEFA playoff matchups:

    France-Ireland
    Portugal-Bosnia-Herzegovina Greece-Ukraine
    Russia-Slovenia.

    and I really would like to see the video of the piegon screwing up the pass to Celek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, kt! Sorry, but I can't find the video of Celek, just the kickoff one.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.