Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Husky Barks: Bloomsburg 45, Millersville 10

It's official: Dan LaTorre is better than Tim Tebow.



Those were 2 awesome TD runs and I'm kind of disappointed that it did not show more of LaTorre's acrobats on the first TD (yes, there were more Eli Manning Super Bowl XLII-esque acrobatics in that play). And curse the camera angle. I was just a few rows behind the surfing Roongo, but from that angle, you can't see me. But if it was straight from the field, I'd be on the video!

2 comments:

  1. who cares

    you obviously have no life and no friends


    I will never visit this site again

    I dare you to email me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous:

    You're daring me to email you yet you leave no address. Somebody sure is a smartie! ;)

    Goodbye Anon. You're prescence will be missed on this site. I don't know how I will ever carry on without you.

    *tear*

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.