Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kevin From The Office Goes Mono e Bobblehead With The Phillie Phanatic

I've seen some pretty crazy trash talking videos from celebrities before a big game/series, although in terms of bizarreness, this one may just take the cake. Sorry, I could not find it on YouTube, but if you click on the MLB.com link below, it will direct you right to the video at MLB.com where you can see Brian Baumgartner take on the greatest mascot in all of sports, the Phillie Phanatic.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=7053289

Yeah, and what exactly is Manny Ramirez other than the 2nd person ever (and the first by injection of women's fertility drugs) to voluntarily give themselves a mangina? (I think we all know who number one was). I'll just leave that one at that and claim victory on behalf of Phillies fans everywhere.

Oh, and unrelated, BUT IT'S OCTOBER 15 AND IT'S FUCKING SNOWING IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to score that round to Kevin.


    /Office Fan'd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of comedy, I hope this kid in the balloon story is the moment people realize the cable "news" channels are nothing but garbage. I mean THEY ALL GOT THE STORY WRONG!

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.