Saturday, March 28, 2009

2009 NCAA Regional Final (Elite Eight) Schedule

We started with 65 teams. And we are down to 8. With that being said, here is the Elite 8 Schedule for 2009. Enjoy the games this weekend! (all times eastern)

Satruday, March 28

West Regional Final: Connecticut vs. Missouri (Glendale, 4:40 PM) - Dick Enberg and Jay Bilas

East Regional Final: Pittsburgh vs. Villanova (Boston, 7:05 PM) - Verne Lundquist and Bill Raftery

Sunday, March 29

Midwest Regional Final: Louisville vs. Michigan State (Indianapolis, 2:20 PM) - Gus Johnson and Len Elmore

South Regional Final: North Carolina vs. Oklahoma (Memphis, 5:05 PM) - Jim Nantz and Clark Kellogg

I'll be doing the same deal with the live blogs again so I hope that you will join us. And in a little bonus coverage, I will be live blogging the Division II championship game between Findlay and Cal State Ponoma tomorrow at 1 PM. I've never heard of either school, let alone see one of their games, but I can tell you that having done a brief amount of research (i.e. glancing at the bracket), Findlay is undefeated all season and CS Ponoma was a 3-seed in their region (instead of 4 regions of 16 teams, D2 has 8 regions of 8 teams). See you then!

1 comment:

  1. I have a relative that goes to Cal State Ponoma, and yeah I have never heard of findly. I thought he was a wrestler.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.