Friday, May 14, 2010

Nervous, Nervous, Nervous

Something bigger is happening tonight than the Phillies breaking out their old 1970s powder blue retro uniforms tonight........and it involves history and a club with 3 major American professional sports teams in it one Flyers win away from seeing a 4th member.

I thought about doing a post previewing this game, but then decided against it.

I thought about doing a podcast today looking at this game as well as some of the other happenings in Philly sports, but also decided against that.

Bottom line is, I am too nervous to put my head into anything. I can't concentrate on anything and there is nothing I can do to distract myself from tonight's game.

I thought it would be a good idea to live blog the Rangers-Flyers game that determined who would be the last team in the playoffs. Turns out I was shaking almost the whole time and I could barely type. Because of that and my inability to properly moderate, run, and participate in a live chat, there will only be an open thread for tonight's big Game 7. Honestly, I have no idea how much I will be able to comment both here and at BSH, because frankly, if I am too nervous to type, then, well, I am too nervous to type and nothing is coherent. And when that happens, I look nothing more than a dumb homer unable to intelligently talk about the game as well. I do not know how much you will see me during the game, but one thing is for sure, win or lose, blowout or 5 overtime thriller, I will have a reaction post sometime tonight following this hockey game.

LET'S GO FLY-ERS!
(CLAP-CLAP CLAP-CLAP-CLAP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.