Tuesday, May 25, 2010

VIDEO OF EPICNESS: It Really Felt Like '93, Featuring The Most Awesome Video Ending Ever

I pimped this at the end of the last post (I told you there would be a shitload of posts on this today), but a part of the Habs Puck Daddy eulogy deserves it's own spot here. In order to understand any of the DGG/Bloge Salming eulogy, you need to stomach these 3 and a half repulsive minutes. I apologize in advance, but it will be for the best.



Well now that you have all successfully vomited (and laughed at how untrue it was), get ready for it's parody that was featured in Puck Daddy's Montreal Canadiens eulogy. If you are a Flyers fan, I strongly warn having a handkerchief, especially at the end. The first time I saw this, I was literally standing up cheering in my room, in front of my computer, with tears in my eyes. Yes, it's that awesome.




Jeff Carter's empty net goal played to the "Don't Stop Believing," music, yeah, that'll get me every time, especially if the Flyers can go on and win the whole thing.

Click here for lyrics of the parody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.