Monday, May 10, 2010

An Exclusive Interview With Sami Salo's Testicle

There are certain privileges to having a blog and a Twitter account with over 100 followers, and one of those is the opportunity to interview people I want when I want to interview with them. When I heard about what happened to Sami Solo, er, Sami Salo, I immediately picked up the phone and made some phone calls trying to score my first interview ever. Turns out it was successful and the following is a real live interview* between myself and Sami Salo's Testicle at a time, when everyone thought it was ruptured.

JFein: I am fairly confident that @salostesticle is the best new Twitter account ever. You have to have balls to make the jokes he is making.

Sami Salo's Testicle: Ah, but I'm managing it with only ONE ball!

JF: In that case, I really admire your ball. If only your partner was still with us.

SST: I miss my brother :(

JF: I cry thinking about what you went through tonight. My thoughts are with you and your brother on this sad night.

I greatly thank Sami Salo's Testicle for taking the time to sit down with me during his time of crisis. Of course, as we all know now, the testicle is not actually ruptured and Sami and @salostesticle are going to be all right. It may have been a stressful night last night, but all is fine in the world of Salo. Of course, any future offspring may have still taken a painful blow as a puck to the nuts is never a good thing, but at least it is not what it could have been. And for that we are all thankful. His balls have taken a puck to the groin and have lived to tell the tale together. My admiration for them has never been greater.

* - Just a few Twitter thingeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.