Saturday, May 8, 2010

OMGAGNE!

On a night where Jamie Moyer became the oldest pitcher to ever throw a complete game shutout, Simon Gagne pulled some of his 2004 magic in Game 4 of the Bruins-Flyers series. After giving up the game-tying goal with less than a minute in regulation, a certain returning Philadelphia Flyer had a little something to say about that.



The series may still be 3-1 Boston, but that is just flat out awesome. The Flyers have played well in this series despite losing the first three games, so a stronger run is certainly not out of the question.

Anyway, regardless of what happens in the future, tonight was a good night to be a Philly sports fan.

2 comments:

  1. Random add-on: today was the first time in a long time I watched a hockey game without a computer in front of me. While I love chatting with you guys and the SB Nation blogs, I must admit, that I enjoyed watching the game by myself without conversations (the rest of my family were watching Jamie Moyer be awesome). And from a casual fan perspective, that was an awesome game to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, but I agree it's better watching games by myself, or with someone who's a really smart fan.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.