Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Post-Game Celebrations On CSN Philly Are Extra Cussy

Oh man, there is so much I want to write today (and probably will), yet where to start has me baffled at the moment. Don't worry, I will have a Stanley Cup Finals schedule up sometime, however, instead of posting the same schedule that can be found here, here, here, and even here. I'll post my schedule when all the specific announcer assignments become available.

Anyway, I guess there is no better place today's posts then with this "fucking amazing" video from CSN Philly's post-game show last night.



The best part was that Michael Barkann directly told Coatesy to interview that girl. Actually scratch that, Coatesy's reaction was best, "OH MY GOD!" I think a part of him was secretly hoping that interview was not live. Good times over at CSN Philly last night.......goooooooooooooood times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.