Sunday, May 9, 2010

Golf Channel Reporter Reports What Several Women Already Know

As I am sure you all noticed, I have avoided touching the Tiger Woods story with a ten foot pole. For starters, I am not a golf fan and I find it incredibly boring and secondly, not only am I not a golf fan, but I do not care that Tiger Woods has a thing for women. Therefore, other than an occasional cheap joke during chats, the Tiger Woods story has not been a story for me to talk about. That being said, I absolutely cannot ignore this report on Tiger's injury that kept him out of The Player's Championship. Listen closely as this reporter tells the world what several women Elin Nordegren is insanely jealous of already know.



Steve Levy sympathizes.

Although, for all we know, Tiger Woods could not only have that bulging disk in his back, but he could also have a bulging dick. Just talk to any girl you see the next time you go for a walk in the park. She'll tell you the truth about what parts of Tiger are or are not bulging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.