Thursday, February 26, 2009

Boom Goes The Dynamite In Hockey

I was playing around on YouTube typing in various "bad announcing" searches, and I discovered a previously undiscovered video (136 views) that was added a month ago and it's filled with utter hilarity! Meet this unnamed hockey announcer. It's his first time calling a game. In 18-seconds, he will admit that he sucks, put you to sleep faster than Jim Nantz can, confuse you with his unique style of calling the action, and make you think he is related to Brian Collins by quoting a certain phrase that Will Smith quoted at the Oscars on Sunday.



And this guy gives it over to those guys who send it back to that guy over to that other guy and he whacks the puck with his stick and it scores in the net!

I've seen the video 5 times and I still crack up when I see it. So funny, so so funny.

2 comments:

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.