Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eagles Have Signed 3 Guys I've Never Heard Of Before

Okay, so this is not really earth-shattering, but the Eagles have already made 3 off-season moves. None of whom are really big. Actually, I have not heard of any of them!

Welcome to the Eagles......

Defensive Tackle Amon Gordon!
Linebacker Charleston Hughes!
And lastly Safety Byron Parker!

Actually, now that I think about it, Parker's name does sound familiar. But, now that I read about him, I don't quite think I would have recognized him from anywhere. Ah well, they'll probably be back in the unemployment line by the end of pre-season anyway. Maybe they'll have a cheesesteak or 2 with Andy Reid while they are here. That'll make everything worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.