Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If You Think You've Seen Random Graphics Before, Wait Until You See This

This has nothing to do with sports, but this is one of the most random, most sadly hilarious things I may have ever seen. Sadly, a girl was kidnapped 8-years ago, the good news is is that they may have a suspect. I know nothing about this case, but I'm fairly certain this is the wrong suspect.


I almost feel bad for laughing, but I just can't help it. It has to be almost insulting for the family of the girl who was kidnapping, but not only did they post the picture of the suspect as a hampster, but that is easily the weirdest looking hampster I have ever seen. Why on earth would a news station even have a picture of a hampster holding a movie camera slate?

The good news is is that Rodney Stanger is not a hampster (at least not that we know of). Hopefully the girl is all right and she will be able to see her family and friends once again.

Tales From The News Desk: "This Is Not Rodney Stanger"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.