Thursday, February 26, 2009

Erin Andrews Has Sex Tape Problems

Well, it's not quite what you think. There's a rumor that there's a sex tape, a rumor that's been debunked, but us guys can all fantasize can't we? Anyway, more to the point, Erin Andrews is possibly suing over false reports of sex tapes. Here is what she said in an interview with ESPN 540 in Milwaukee about internet postings about her.

“There’s been situations where stuff that’s been false has been written. We’ve kinda had to take action on our own. Whether it’s my agents or lawyers or stuff. It’s kind of hard to stay away from it. I’m not as obsessive I think about it as as I was about it when I first started. It’s amazing that people can write the stuff that they write and not be held accountable for it. Can you imagine if you and I went on air or on the radio and said some of the stuff that these people get away with. We’d be fired. It’s unbelievable.“
I don't know about you, but if a bunch of women were constantly posting about me on the internet and writing false rumors that I appeared in a sex tape with Paris Hilton, for example, I guess I would want to sue too? Wait a minute......what am I saying???? That may just be the plan to increase my chances of scoring big. Oh, ladies!.......

And yes, the misleading title is so that I can come up on Erin Andrews google searches...

Erin Andrews Suing Over Sex Tape Rumors? (Sports by Brooks)

1 comment:

  1. I guarantee if there is a EA sex tape, it would be a best sellar.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.