Thursday, November 5, 2009

How Did I Miss This??????????

Remember that picture I showed earlier, the picture that Olbermann took of Rudy Giuliani. At least the person I thought was Rudy Giuliani. Yeah, I fucked up. Big time.

I can't believe nobody caught this either! Not me, not kt, not JC, no one. I only caught it because I was reading the comments in that post and read the person that 5 or so others identified the person to be (and now that I do know who it is, I do see it and it is right, especially seeing as other sites have picked up on this and they identify the person who I am about to reveal as the real right answer). As you obviously now know, this is not Rudy Giuliani, but can anyone identify this mystery person without actually knowing it? I'll give you a hint, if you really did think it was Giuliani like me and as soon as you find out, you'll be thinking to yourself how did I miss this. Here's the pic again. Look at it and think to yourself......who is this person?

Anyone? Anyone?

First of all, at least tell me it looks like Giuliani and I am not completely nuts. Keith never identified him in the post (or at least I did not think so, then again I did not read the tags the first time around), it does sort of look like Giuliani, and I have never heard of this person who Keith openly criticizes on Countdown going to Yankees games before, so can you really blame me?

Anyway, for the answer, please scroll down......








Keep on scrolling.......











Go on.......









I'm 100% serious. It is not Giuliani in the picture.










Almost there........











IT'S SEAN HANNITY!!!!!!!!

Here it is again if you don't feel like scrolling up again.

First off, I can't believe I missed the glaring tag on the post that specially read "Sean Hannity", secondly, and perhaps even funnier, someone in the comments section originally identified him as Rudy Giuliani as well before correcting himself below in the comments section. That's too funny.

While I was taken aback when I thought it was Keith and Giuliani, this one is actually hardly surprising as the friendship that Keith Olbermann has with Sean Hannity has been documented before.

I'm still stunned that I did not pick this up before seeing as I would be pretty quick to recognize Hannity but regardless, my apologies to everyone for misrepresenting Keith (and for that matter, Rudy Giuliani) like this.

America's biggest small town (The Baseball Nerd)

11 comments:

  1. Baseball is doing what Obama has failed to acomplish. Bring people together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right you are, Keith. There has been more fighting and bickering and back and forth by Republicans and Democrats this administration than in the Bush Administration. And that's saying something, as Bush was also quite the polarizing figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it's Obama's fault one party has decide to completely oppose(often in over top language & action)everything he has proposed and then blame/mock him for not getting anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give Obama some credit, he has tried to be bipartisan, but not hard enough and the issues that have come up during this administration (the stimulus and healthcare) have been complete disasters in terms of succeeding in bipartisan ship.

    As far as this area goes, the dems in congress are doing nothing to help this matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy, Kris. I was being sarcastic.

    (And Dems claim we Conservatives are angry.....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is random and out of nowhere, but according to the World Database of Happiness in Rotterdam, Republicans are happier people than Democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not saying you were not happy, I was just building off of what Keith said by stating the fact that Republicans are generally happier than Democrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @JFein

    i was responding to Keith, but now that it appears Haloti Ngata isn't going to play Sunday, i'm pissed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't usually talk politics but even though your comment was sarcastic Keith, there is no way a President can possibly make the world happy in 10 months.

    That's been highly annoying to see so many people saying President Obama hasn't delivered change in 10 months when it could take him 2 years to find out all of the bathrooms in the White House.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.