Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brent Musburger Lives Out The Fantasy Of Every American Sports Fan

Now I can say with almost 100% certainty that none of you were watching SportsNation yesterday (and why would you be?). You can count me in that group, but you can also put me in the group of the people that wished they saw it yesterday. Yesterday, something happened that I have been dying to see for years (and I think lots of sports fans, especially Philly sports fans, would agree) that this may be is the career highlight of Colin Cowherd. Brent Musburger was on the show and he suckerpunched Schrutebag! See for yourself.



Brent Musburger is now my new hero for life. Seriously. Brent, if you are out there and you are reading, you have just earned yourself one free post at FARN! Email me at FireAndyReidNow@gmail.com and we can hook something up there, pardner. You're my friend, Brent, you're my friend!

2 comments:

  1. They were referencing a stroy from the The Legend of Jimmy the Greek 30 for 30 doc about Musburger and Jimmy the Greek getting into a bar brawl in New York during the 70's. This video still made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what they were referencing, he punched Schrutebag when he was not expecting it no less! That alone just reeks of awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.