Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tim Lincecum Is An Inspiration To Weed Smokers Everywhere

Forget steroids, if you want to win a Cy Young in the NL, you go straight for the hard stuff, you go for the weed.

Congrats to the 2009 Cy Young winner, Tim Lincecum.

Update: I had every intention of adding 49er16's pic earlier, but Blogger was being a bitch and not letting me upload pics, so the post came out as a little mean-spirited. I was simply joking around. If it makes you feel any better, I have 2 frozen internet windows that have not been shut down yet because I've been too lazy to restart my computer.

My sincerest congrats to Tim Lincecum winning his 2nd straight Cy Young. The right guy definitley won.

4 comments:

  1. Don't be mad at Lincecum just because Nova is losing to George Mason in Puerto Rico.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not mad at Lincecum. I was trying to be funny.

    Besides, I just found about Nova a few minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice comeback by the Wildcats...

    a terrible possession by Mason at the end of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely having a shot of Crown in Timmy's honor tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.