Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Your Division I FCS First Round Schedule

I have nothing to do today so I have decided to make this college football day here at FARN!. I've already got the Week 13 schedule up for the FBS, and now I will put up the FCS Schedule. Why am I doing this, you ask? Because it is the first round of a college football playoffs, that's why! I am hoping that NCAA.com will do what they have done in the past for lesser sporting events and put up at the very least a radio stream so I can follow the games, especially seeing as one of the participants just so happens to be my Villanova Wildcats. In fact, the 'Cats are the 2nd highest seeded team in the whole tournament. All first round games are on this Saturday, so I encourage you to sit back, relax, and enjoy and now without further ado, here is your schedule! (all times PM eastern)

Holy Cross @ Villanova 12:00
South Carolina State @ Appalachian State 12:00
Weber State @ William & Mary 1:00
Elon @ Richmond 1:00
South Dakota State @ Montana 2:00
Eastern Illinois @ Southern Illinois 2:00
New Hampshire @ McNeese State 3:00
Eastern Washington @ Stephen F. Austin 3:00

You can click here to check out the brackets if you want to. Even if you are not familiar with any of these football teams, one thing is for sure, there is nothing more exciting than a win or go home playoff football game, regardless of the level of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.