Saturday, November 7, 2009

Villanova Upsets Number 1 Richmond Because Richmond Kicker Is "A Bum"

I know I tweeted that I would not be posting until tomorrow's live blog, but this video is too good and too funny to pass up tonight. Audio glitches always occur at the worst time and for this Comcast Sportsnet crew, that could not be more true. Listen closely after the Richmond kicker misses what would have been a game-winning FG for Richmond and then is called a bum by guys in the studio who were not aware that their mic was turned on.



Haha! Now that's what I call funny. Oh, and go Villanova!!!

See you tomorrow for the NFL live blog!

Update: Seeing as I know this comment is coming from someone, that tirade against the kicker did in fact come from the TV and not the man/woman filming it. As proof, here is someone else's video of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.