Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jayson Werth Is Quite The Thief

It's quite safe to say that last night's performance was definitley a werthy one from the Phillies right fielder, Jayson Werth. He stole a total of 4 bases including 3 in one inning which included his epic steal of home plate, the 2nd of time someone has stolen home this season. And while this happened over 24-hours ago, my schedule and the lack of quality videos of this that were up last night prohibited me from posting on this, but seeing as the Phillies were creamed today by the Dodgers, I figured why not re-live the glorious moments of last night (and meanwhile make 49er16 a very happy person). So here is Jayson Werth's incredible performance....



Just an amazing performance that tied a club record set by Garry Maddox in 1978 and Sherry Magee in 1908. I know I said that I was planning on live blogging tomorrow's game over at Keith's Sports Journal yesterday, well, there is a slight problem with that and that's the TV that I use for this is satellite only and does not have basic cable. Which means because I have DirecTV (and not Comcast Digital) that I don't get CSN Philly in the room where my laptop is. So yeah, I sort of forgot about that. If I feel like it, I might move my laptop and plug it in elsewhere, but chances are I'll be too lazy. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.