Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tonight's Plan...

So here's the plan tonight. As I have previously stated, I will am going out tonight and will not be in. What has changed though is that it will only be for the first part of the night. My best estimate is that I will be back at approximately 10:00. It might be 5 or 10 minutes later and I don't fathom it being much earlier than that. With that being said, I know I said that I will have a live blog for every game of the finals (we'll find a way to navigate Bettman's idiocy when we get there). And that will be the case tonight. Once I am back, I will join in and we will do the live blog. Now what I hope I can do is I can make everyone whose email address I have a producer of this live blog (in case some are not around) with my hope being that producers can re-start up a live blog that is started up and placed on standby mode by me before I leave. My guess is you can, but I'm not entirely sure. If you can't then you can use the thread that I am about to create as an open thread until I get back and we can do the live blog from there, or you can work out a live blog on someone else's site and I can join you there. Talk to you later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.