Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Afternoon Links, Random Thoughts, And Song Of The Day: "Sound Of Madness" By Shinedown

Seeing as I've got nothing in particular as of now to post, and I'm bored now and I'm working tomorrow, I figured I would throw up one of these posts. I'll try to do this every Friday, but seeing as I probably won't be blogging at all until the open threads, I'm doing it today.

I've never seen weather like this before in my life. It has literally rained here for 8 straight days and if I recall correctly, this is the 9th straight day that we have gotten .o1" or more. Emphasis on more. It completely poured last night and it's doing the same right now. Just flat out miserable. And oh yeah, while it's 70 now, the past few days were in the 50s. And if you recall me saying a few weeks ago, the weather was in the 90s for several days straight in April! Bizarre....bizarre....

Manny Ramirez has been suspended for 50 games. And 49er16 loves it! (Keith's Sports Journal)

Why the Phoenix Coyotes should NOT re-locate to Hamilton, but rather, somewhere else (Puck the Media)

Good luck to any and all of those out there that are currently taking AP tests! Having been through the process myself and seeing some friends go through it now, believe me, it can be tough and stressful. Hang in there and you'll do great!

This Arsenal fan from Kenya took the Arsenal loss to Manchester United in the Champions League Semifinals a bit too seriously. (BBC News)

Is Brett Favre coming back out of spite? (Comcast.net)

The season finale of Lie To Me is next week. If you have not seen the show yet, I'm telling you, it is worth checking out. Awesome, awesome show and last night's show was one of the best of the season and it ended with Dr. Lightman getting a body guard, for lack of a better term. It's on next Wednesday at 8 PM on Fox.

This blog has become more than I ever thought it would be. And while it my no means is a "big name" like Deadspin or Awful Announcing, the fact that I have developed a few regulars, even if it is only 4 known commenters, is something that makes me proud. Thanks for all of the support, guys!

Song of the Day: "Sound of Madness" by Shinedown

1 comment:

  1. No freaking kidding, JFein. AP tests are a bitch. I have to take two of them next week.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.