Monday, September 14, 2009

Brandon Stokley And Gus Johnson Are Each The Recipient Of A Miracle

22 hours later and I still can't believe this play. And I also can't believe that Gus Johnson is still alive. Check out the video with the GuJo audio.



What a play. And what a call by Johnson. It was a bit over-the-top, yes, but that's not really a bad thing. I greatly enjoy his enthusiasm, even if it his over-the-top. And if Brandon Stokley's catch is any indication as to how the Broncos's season is going to go and/or is a momentum and confidence booster to them, then I'm pretty sure Seattle fans everywhere are feeling a dagger in their hearts despite shutting the Rams out 28-0.

1 comment:

  1. That call by Gus Johnson brings a huge smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.