Friday, September 11, 2009

Service Electric Cable Knows How To Irritate Me Greatly

For the most part, I really like my cable outlet up at Bloom. I get NFL-N, ESPN Classic, and several different affiliates from different cities from New York, Philly, and Scranton/Northeast PA and so on and so forth. Well anyway, Service Electric Cable does not have MyPHL 17, the cable network that normally carries Phillies games on weekends and other select days. But up to this point, that had not been a problem as the Scranton/NEPA affiliate always carried the Phils when they were on MyPHL. Well, high school football is on that affiliate tonight and that's a problem. Naturally, if the Phils were playing any team other than the Mets, I would be completely shit out of luck. But it's the Mets and I just so happen to get the CW NY, the network affiliate that carries the Mets on weekends and select other games. So in case you are yet to figure out where this is going, I, a big Phillies fan, am currently watching the Mets-Phillies game with the Mets broadcast and being thankful that by some miracle I get the game period.

On the plus side, at least I don't have to deal with Sarge for 3 innings!

1 comment:

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.