Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Week 3 Picks

I was busy hanging out tonight so I did this rather hastily without much rehearsal so prepare for some more awkwardness as well as another awkward early cutoff. I must be doing something wrong, now if only I could figure out what....



And for those too lazy or in a rush and don't have time and/or don't remember everything I said in that video, here ya go!

Philadelphia
Green Bay
Minnesota
Tennessee
Atlanta
Houston
New York Giants
Detroit
Baltimore
Chicago
New Orleans
San Diego
Denver
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis
Dallas

I'm heading to the BU Football game tomorrow at noon, so I won't be around until 3-3:30 or so for the KSJ open thread and the Pammies. We're ranked #4 in the nation and we are taking on CW Post at home at BU's very own Redman Stadium, so I'm pumped about that.

5 comments:

  1. Standing, appluading, and crying. Well done, sir. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes....i dont know if it is for publicity or what but every Friday I think Tony Reali writes a Fantasy Football column on page 2 of the Inquirer....I also find that funny because on ATH (SORTA like that show) he mutes analysists for talking FFootball.....oh well....your picks weren't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your loyal commenting base is disappointed you didn't give us our shout outs during your picks.

    and yes, your life would be better w/out ATH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, way to set up the punchline w/ the futurist and then not tell us what he picked...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What shout outs did you want?

    I like secrets......;-)

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.