Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Week 3 Reaction

What an exciting Week 3. And while Vick's return was everything but eventful (0 for 2 passing and 1 carry for 7 yards), some promise was shown. He did not make any big mistakes, and I really like that last number. His only carry was a scramble and it went for 7 yards. Just his presence on the field is enough for defenses to scramble and panic, even if all he does is hand it off. Aspeaking of handing it off, how about Shady McCoy! The Eagles have found themselves a pure running back for the first time since Duce Staley. And as far as the Chiefs go, they all but gave up on life in that one. Even though they ran a couple of trick plays, the players on the field showed one thing and that is they did not care about that game. Constantly they were handing it off on 3rd and long and throwing short passes that was just depressing to watch. If I were a Chiefs fan, I'd be ashamed of my team after that one. For more thoughts, check out my vlog entry below!



What I need to start doing is let it overrun a minute and publish the video like that and if there is a few seconds of dead air of me not doing anything then so be it. Basically all I talked about in the last minute was the Bengals beating the Steelers and how incredible it was. It appears as if I'm hosting the blog next week so I will definitley see you there! I'll get the schedule and links to the maps up as soon as the506 makes them available.

1 comment:

  1. what I liked best was respect coming to Philly finally

    http://crazycantoncuts.blogspot.com/2009/09/this-sunday-philadelpia-eagles-find.html

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.