Thursday, September 24, 2009

MY INTERNET'S BACK!!!

Great news, folks! As of right now, my internet is back up and running. W00T! W00T!

With that being said, though, I've got a $1000 political fundraiser (the tickets literally fell into my lap yesterday), a geography test to study for, and a shitload of sleep to catch up on tonight, so chances are this is the last you'll hear of me today (I wasn't lying or exaggerating when I said I had 10,000 extra-curricular committments today).

Internet is back (for now, at least, you really do never know with these people); that's the news of the day and I'll have my picks among other things for you tomorrow.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time:-)

    Also some other good news. The Raiders game has is a blackout. I don't have to watch the shitty Raiders-Broncos game this weekend. I do though have to watch the Chargers-Dolphins game though.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.