Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Husky Barks: Bloomsburg 28, C.W. Post 14

I know, I know, it's been a while but with road games there is no video to embed and that's over half of the reason I do these posts. Anyway, after a long, agonizing, wait, the highlights of BU's 28-14 win over C.W. post has finally been posted in the throes of YouTube and here it is for you all to see. And remember, I was at this game!



Poor Roongo. He can't catch a break. When the opponent scores, he loses a little life, but when the Huskies score, he does pushups with the cheerleaders based on the total number of points the Huskies have to that point.

On the plus side, the Huskies are the #5 ranked team in the nation and are still unbeaten. Their next game is another home game this Saturday at 5 against Millersville. Chances are, I'll be there!*

*unless it is really rainy. This would be the first night football game I've ever been to in my life, so I'm excited about that and I hope the weather holds out.

1 comment:

  1. those are some fantastic graphics on the video. reminds me of my HS days volunteering on the sports broadcasts of the public access channel.

    OT, but Miguel Cabrera just crushed one to LC and the Tigers lead 1-0. and Verlander is dealing.

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.