Thursday, September 17, 2009

Famous Phillies Fan And Daughter Receive Odd, Unexpected Surprise

Sorry that I could not get this to you sooner, but even though I only have one class today, I have been helping out with Constitution Day all day and really this is the first time that I've been able to breakaway, if only for a few minutes.

I mentioned yesterday, that I would try to find the video of the famous Phillies fan and daughter who threw away her daddy's first ever foul ball. Well, here it is.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I figured that someone had recovered that ball and turned it in. Oh well, it still is cute to watch and is something that I'm sure neither Steve nor Emily will ever forget.

2 comments:

  1. Constitution Day? does that mean you get to dress up as your favorite member of the Constitutional Convention and stage dramatic re-enactments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, no. It's more of a discussion of political issues instead. This year's theme was "Free Speech, Hate Speech, and the Media".

    Although I am thinking of doing something similar as a standard end-of-year project once I become a teacher....

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.