Sunday, September 6, 2009

Terrelle Pryor Would LIke To Accuse You And I Of Murder

I don't even know where to begin with this. Seriously, I've typed 5 opening sentences and deleted them all. Therefore, I think it's just best if I credit Fan IQ on Terrelle Pryor's answer as to why he "Mike Vick" on his eye black during yesterday's game against Navy.

"Not everybody’s the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever."
Oy ve. I understand that not all student athletes are mensa members but that kind of idiocy is just unheard of, even from student athletes. Then again, I guess I should expect nothing less from Ohio State University, alma mater of Chris Spielman, who on a weekly basis in the booth makes some sort of academic/intellectual error that would have most 2nd graders laughing at him.

And to think that I was hoping that Pryor would come to Penn State. I never thought I would say this, but damn, I'm glad he did NOT choose PSU. Ohio State can keep this idiot.

Update: Here's the video of the quote (credit: The World Of Issac)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.