Sunday, September 27, 2009

"FAVRE DID IT!"

Un-fucking-believeable.

Brett Favre does it again.

And you'll never believe who the receiver was.



Greg Fucking Lewis!!!!! Yes, that's the same Greg Lewis that's a former Eagle! Yes, that's the same Greg Lewis that despite his amazing ability to drop every football thrown to him, found his way into the starting rotation for the Eagles a few years ago. Yes, that's the same Greg Lewis who was cut by the Patriots earlier this year. Yes, that's the guy who just caught that game-winning touchdown. GREG FUCKING LEWIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Un-fucking-believeable.

3 comments:

  1. Chester and Adrian kept them in it to win a great game

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry kid

    thought you were a fan of football

    my mistake that will not occur again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a football fan and I am an Eagles fan, however, I was not around during the time of the Steagles, I am not a football historian, I couldn't tell you the first thing bout the Steagles, I've never heard of Al Winstert before, and you're constant posting of the same link over and over and over again on my blog and my friends blogs is nothing but spam and that is unwarranted and unacceptable in these parts.

    You're not advertising you're cause, but rather you are alienating people by posting the same link over and over and over and over again, which is never a good thing especially when you have as good a cause as you do. I understand what you want to do and I respect that, but the ways you are going about promoting your cause are all the wrong ways. Post it once per blog, state in your comment your argument rather than just stating "the best thing about the Eagles-Chiefs game" and then posting a link, then after your comment, post your link if you want to and people will start taking you more seriously. Otherwise it looks like spam and/or going after website hits, something that is laughed at and frowned upon in these parts.

    Thank you and good night

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.