Wednesday, April 29, 2009

NBA Playoffs Day 12 Open Thread

Tonight's games....

Game 5: Miami @ Atlanta 8:00 PM (TNT - Dick Stockton and Mike Fratello, SR: Cheryl Miller)

Game 5: New Orleans @ Denver 10:30 PM (TNT - Marv Albert and Reggie Miller, SR: Marc Fein)

Enjoy the games and leave comments! Personally, I'll be taking a break from sports today and will be watching Lie To Me at 8 ET (awesome show, I highly recommend it) and working on a paper and studying for my eggsams, as my one professor last semester called them.

3 comments:

  1. This is awsome. Instead of showing the Presidental News Conference, Fox is giving me an hour of Family Guy.

    Lie To Me is a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA 3-0 Giants over Dodgers

    And Lincecum is pitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.