Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Phillies Receive Their World Series Rings

I confess, I am too lazy and tired right now to take a bunch of screen shots and thus post photos from the ring ceremony before yesterday's game against the Braves (it does not allow you to click on the pics and save them to your computer). So if you click on the link at the bottom, you can view the slideshow of the ceremony from the beginning highlighted by the return (for one day only, of course) of Pat Burrell (who supposedly got the biggest cheers), Adam Eaton (who subsequently got booed), and an appearance by the suspended J.C. Romero.

Link To Ring Ceremony Slideshow.

Update: Yay, I found the video. Don't know why I did not think of looking at it before, but I'm so tired and I have so much on my plate for the last few weeks of the semester, that's it's a miracle that I can even actually have a clear thought. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read the Commenting Guidelines before commenting.